Working Together :: Three Phase Line Products
Three Phase Line Products
- Rubber glove bags
- Sleeve bags
- Hanger trays
- Handle trays
Bags are handmade in the USA with detailed quality inspection before delivery. A lot of time has gone into the design, making these bags as user-friendly as possible.
- Pockets on each side for storage of water bottles or spare gloves.
- Webbing on the sides to hang a speaker or other items.
- Interior liner that makes them water resistant. Keeping your rubber gloves dry.
- Lids are held closed with magnets which also make them easy to open.
Handle Tray Features:
The handle tray is designed to fit on top of the trigger handle in your bucket.
- Three sides of the tray are slanted, so you can easily pick or drag small nuts, washers, and other items with your rubber gloves.
- The tray has velcro on the bottom so that it can be easily removed and placed on another truck.
- Small drain holes have also been included to reduce puddling during rain conditions.
Hanger Tray Features:
The Hanger tray was designed to hang in the inner control area. Slanted front lip to easily drag smaller hardware with rubbers on. The trays are 8″L x 4″W x1 1/2″H. Two clips in two different sizes come with each order because many buckets have a larger or smaller surface.